Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




Hey everyone! What a great time of year! A great time to really voice and reflect what we are really thankful for! This is a picture of my lovely sister in law and I at our Thanksgiving festivities this year. I am so thankful for her and my brother in law and their lovely children. We were recently told that they will be moving out of state, and that makes me so sad, but so thankful to know that God is guiding them in the direction of their dreams! Here is also a picture of my son, and oh how I am so so so very thankful for my little buddy! He is so perfect! I just love him so much, and thank God for his developing and wonderful health. We do not take this for granted. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to reflect and thank God for all of your many blessings.

No comments:

The PurSuit of Happiness

The PurSuit of Happiness